Monday, January 26, 2009

Feeling

This forlorn feeling,

I feel when I feel I have felt,

life, feeling.


Thinking back on those days,

when life was so easy,

and today,

life is so bored, tired, dull, except.


For when I played that song, on-

one more song, sad, but-

so full of life, I know.

Living life, is love to life.


Your face is so beautiful,

and when you smile, I shiver

because I feel that feeling,

feeling you feel my feelings.


Kiss, on, I kiss you, une bise.

Because the kiss is so full, so

tender and gentle and feeling.


And there it is again,

that feeling, feeling, good,

but also sad, all yearning, knowing feeling.


And if I imagine us, one day,

sitting in a warm, rested field,

drinking ice tea, sweet, making them feeling,

I get that feel of that feeling.


I dunno if it's love,

or maybe it's the loss of love,

cause life is all about loss,

and that loss creates feelings,

that create feels of stuff.


But I know right now this feeling,

is a feeling I want to feel, I love feeling free

with you feeling me,

I want to keep feeling you, forever, feeling.

No comments: